Avoiding expensive mistakes brought about by the imposition of fines and penalties.
Having a legal partner is essential in running any business, including and especially start-ups, in a sound manner. Successful companies have legal partners who ensure their compliance with the law and all its nuances, effectively avoiding expensive mistakes brought about by the imposition of fines and penalties, and in many cases, actual suits.
Offered to aid your business needs.
To protect your business, our legal partners can provide the following services in relation to or affecting regular or ordinary course of business of your company.
- Regular Consultation — advice and opinion on all of Philippines's law
- Legal Representation in fulfilling the requirements of any government instrumentality
- Drafting & Preparation of ordinary / conventional contracts and agreements
- Preparation of legal communication to third parties
- Review and analysis of the routine and ordinary contracts, agreements and other documents